Public Interest Incorporated Foundation Kita-Harima Industrial Development Organization ("We", "us", "our") is committed to maintaining your confidence with respect to your privacy.
- Information we collect
- We collect your personal information including your name, address, age, phone number and email address through our website.
- How we use your information
- We use your personal information only with your acknowledgement or as shown on the website.
- Where we use your information
- We use your personal information to provide information of Banshu-ori or campaign.
- Sharing of your information
- We share your personal information in the following situations：
- with your acknowledgement;
- to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or other legal obligation;
- to protect the rights, property or safety of Elsevier, our users, employees or others;
- to improve public health or growth of children;
- to third parties that already signed non-disclosure agreement with us to fulfill goals shown to you.
- Accessing and updating your information
- If you wish to disclose, correct or delete your personal information, please contact us. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable laws. To protect your privacy and security, we may require you to verify your identity.
- We reserve the right to change or update this policy according to law, regulation or whenever necessary.
- Date security
- We take precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction through the use of appropriate technical and organizational measures.
- Access analysis techniques
We use Google Analytics to collect information on how visitors access our site. The cookies used by Google Analytics collect information in an anonymous form. You can refer to Terms of Service for more information.
We use Google Analytics user distribution and interest categories report to help grasp your record of access, your ID, your location as well as your interests and preferences and thus providing content best fits users. Information is collected in an anonymous form.
Please notify that we may use the information in articles about access and to improve our services.
You can disable the cookies transmission by choosing the “opt-out” in the proposed form, or through your browser settings.